Thursday 10 September 2015

Bienvenue à la deuxième année!  Welcome to Grade Two!

I am excited to start another fantastic year at École Robert Browning and grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your child's life for the next ten months. I will use several methods to stay in touch this year.

The agenda is my first line of communication. I read them all daily, usually in the morning, to see if you have questions, comments or appointments that will affect your child's day at school.

The class blog will contain student work and updates about what is happening at school and in the class with information about assignments and school events.
http://salle15browning.blogspot.ca/

Monsieur Sorokowski and his class will once again post the daily announcements online.
https://erbannonces.wordpress.com/ 

You can contact me at school by emailing llacroix@sjsd.net
or phoning the school and leaving a message. (204) 837-8381

I am available after school most days if you want to come by to speak to me.  

I look forward to working with you to make Grade 2 a year to celebrate your child's growth and learning.

Laurent Lacroix
Grade 2 
École Robert Browning



No comments: